Please read the process of applying before calling or e-mailing.
Application Fee is $35 per person (cash or check only). This fee is non-refundable.
We do NOT accept comprehensive resuable tenant screening reports from other consumer reporting agencies as defined by and persuant to RCW 59.18.
The following types of information will be accessed to conduct the tenant screening: credit history, credit score, employment history, eviction history, rental history, and sex offender status.
When evaluating your report for tenant screening purposes, the following minimum requirements for tenancy, along with items which may result in the denial of your tenancy, are outlined below.
- Minimum Credit Requirement: 680
- No Delinquencies in Credit History
- No Accounts in Collection
- No Open Bankruptcies
- Rent to income ratio: 1 to 2.5
- Debt to income ratio: 0.20 to 1
- Verification of income such as check stubs for the past two pay periods.
- Self-employed must provide last two years tax returns and most recent 3 months of current bank statments.
- If Applicant is a Full-time Student, other factors will be considered (e.g. provide written verification of financial aid, scholarships, parental support, part-time jobs, and/or supplemental savings.)
Previous Rental History
- Good Verifiable and Unbiased Rental References (No family or friends. Contact of previous landlords must be provided.)
- Each rental applicant must be able to demonstrate a pattern of meeting their rental obligations, leaving prior rental properties in good condition, and not having a pattern of complaints from neighbors.
- No Money Owed to Previous Landlords
- Applicant must fill out the application truthfully and accurately.
- Applicant must provide current and accurate identification (passport, driver's license, student ID, etc.)
- Applicant must be on time for showing appointment and be respectful towards residents and leasing staff. Landlord reserves the right to not take an application if Applicant demonstrates failure to follow directions or act professionally and respectfully through the showing appointment and the application process.
- Applicant should be able to pay complete reservation deposit at time or application and any rent due at time of lease signing.
- International students must provide passport, proof of current college or university full-time enrollment or current student visa along with proof of funding (such as an I-20) and/or supplemental savings.
- Other International applicants who are new to the country must provide passport and proof of income (such as a letter of employment), and/or documentation of supplemental savings.
- We do not accept co-signers for Applicants ages 18 and older. Applicant must apply and sign for themselves.
- If Applicant is younger than 18 years of age, then a co-signer would be required.
Failure to follow the instructions above, meet certain criteria, provide false information, or unfavorable information may result in denial of application.
All applicants are judged on the same standards. If multiple applications are submitted for one unit and one applicant (or group) is determined a better fit, then they will be accepted over other applicants.
We do not do individual leases. If one applicant within a group application is rejected, then we will not accept the group for a lease. The rejected applicant can be replaced with a new suitable applicant if accepted.
Alliance 2020 is the consumer reporting agency who will be compiling your consumer report. You have the right to obtain a free copy of your consumer report in the event of a denial or adverse action and to dispute the accuracy of the information appearing in the consumer report. All inquiries may be directed to:
Alliance 2020, Inc.
P.O. Box 4248
Renton, WA 98057
Phone: 425.271.8065 / 800.289.8065
Fax: 425.227.9246 / 800.289.9246
The screening fee is non-refundable.
Contact our Leasing team to apply:
- Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 10-4, Sun Closed